Buy Refurbished Konica Minolta Bizhub C558
Refurbished Konica Minolta Bizhub C558
Ideal for growing businesses the bizhub C558 is a powerful, affordable colour MFP with superior Simitri HD image quality and fast 55 ppm print/copy output, dual scanning at up to 240 Ipm brings information into your workflow faster– and enhanced touch-screen simplicity never slows you down.
Unlike some dealers we hand pick the lowest mileage machines available, they are fully cleaned and tested in our workshop with all consumable checked and replaced if necessary, machine firmware is updated prior to final testing and delivery.
Refurbished Konica Minolta Bizhub C558
The bizhub C558 multifunction office printer provides productivity features to speed your output in both colour and B&W, including fast 55-ppm printing, single-pass dual scanning to bring originals into your workflow faster, graphics like colour and powerful finishing options for right-size scalability.
- 55 ppm in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 10.1-inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support and dedicated mobile touch area for more convenience and flexibility in today’s working style
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology ensuring competitively low energy consumption – which saves both energy and money
- Highest data security thanks to various security functionalities to reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe.
- Standard IWS/Web browser
- 6,650-sheet maximum paper capacity in a wide range of sizes and weights, including tab printing support
- Sleep mode has been reduced from 1.0W to 0.5W
- Konica Minolta’s exclusive bEST (bizhub Extended Solution Technology) design enables seamless integration with 3rd-party software for business, healthcare, education, legal and other applications
- Provides highest quality, graphics like colour, productivity and reliability for a variety of business needs, focusing on the mobility of knowledge workers.
- Downloadable apps from our Konica Minolta Marketplace to improve your productivity.
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
The product design
The bizhub C558 series adopts the easy and intuitive INFO-Palette design and smart user interface. To ensure, to always provide the same user experience in any business situation through the seamless operation no matter from the PCs, tablets or smartphones.
The 10.1 inch touchscreen is as simple to use as a smartphone or tablet PC and features well-known functions like flick and drag, pinch-in pinch-out and rotate. This lets you navigate easily, intuitively and conveniently through all system functions.
Text boxes, icons, or GIF animations can be posted on the MFP operation panel like the sticky notes. These can be used to display office communications, MFP usage rules, or warnings.
Plenty of paper feed options
The standard paper capacity of the MFP is 1,150 sheets. With the optional paper feed options, the paper capacity can be increased up to 3,650 sheet. The optional Large Capacity Unit will bring the maximum of 6,650*1 sheets to reduce overall MFP downtime caused by paper replenishment.
The optional finisher allows you to perform many high-level finishing such as three sheets stacked tri-fold, stapling, punching, and saddle stitching. User can produce internal documents more easily and professionally.
Usage of the recycled materials
Konica Minolta has made further advances on its unique chemical processing technology. It has also increased its use of recycled PC/PET and has raised the PCR ratio*1 to approximately 70%. This recycled material accounts for more than 25% of the weight ratio of the total resin volume in the main unit. The ratio of recycled materials in the surface area of the machine has increased to approximately 78%.
*1 PCR (post-consumer recycling): the ratio of municipally recycled materials used in
the recycled materials.
Top class power consumption and TEC value in its class
The MFP CPU power set to turned off during the sleep mode. This results the top class 0.5 W power consumption ratio (during the sleep mode). The TEC value has also been reduced approximately 5-18%. More CO2 emissions from MFP can be reduced.
Comparison of TEC values (in Europe and other regions) of previous
models (bizhub C364e/C284e/C224e) and the bizhub C368 series.